The shift from summer to winter in Indiana can be relatively dramatic. The trees put on their most colorful displays, and the days seem to shorten quite rapidly. Yet, the environment around the state isn't the only major change at the end of summer. Law enforcement...
Over 100 Years Of Combined Litigation Experience
- How expungement can benefit someone convicted of a crime in Indiana
- Professional Accomplishments
- Porter judge says prosecutors can’t pursue OWI case 4 years later
- Apparent filing error leads to 4-year delay in Porter County OWI arrest, motion to dismiss
- 3 Winter Driving Hazards Motorists Should Avoid